Limited space clogging up cleaning operations?
The S40M MANUAL ECONOMY SOLVENT SPRAY GUN CLEANER delivers equivalent superior cleaning performance to our larger models while taking up considerably less space in your shop.
A big benefit of this small model is versatility. This system is compatible with many optional upgrades. It can stand on its own legs, mounted on the wall, or sit on a table to meet your needs.
Experience THE BECCA DIFFERENCE!
Click below for Folder Selection
- S40M Literature
- Solvent Filtration Recycling System
- BECCA Spray Gun Cleaner Code & NESHAP Compliance Letter
- Troubleshooting & Consumable Replacement Parts Guide – Spray Gun Cleaner
- Spray Gun Cleaner Service Tech Troubleshooting Guide
- Stainless Steel Basin – Compact Design, ideal for Tight Space Applications
- Powerpistol™ – Quick & Powerful Spray Gun Cleaning
- Powerclean™ – Compressed Air Connection Protecting Air Passageways
- Pulsating Fluid – Powerful Cleaning Efficiency
- Used/Clean Fluid Control – Superior Cleaning and 50% Solvent Savings
- Splash Pad – In Basin to Reduce Splash
- Air Cap/Fluid Tip Scrub Brush – Stiff Nylon Bristles for Powerful Cleaning
- Foot Pedal – Pump Control for Hands Free Operation
- Red Powder Coated Finish – Long Maintenance Life
- Air Filter/Regulator – Proper System Air Control
- NESHAP and NFPA 33 Compliant – Meets Requirements
- Mounting Stand with Legs – Creates a free-standing system.
- Wall Mount Kit – Includes uni-strut and hardware for mounting to single-skin wall. Additional hardware may be required.
- 24″ H x 18″ W x 12″D
- 610 mm x 457 mm x 305 mm
- Working (Stainless Basin):
- 12″ D x 16.75″ W x 14″ H
- 305 mm x 426mm x 356 mm
- Weight: 45 lbs. (21 kg)
- Shipping: Freight