Wondering if there is a way to run an environmentally-conscious and compliant operation while increasing your productivity?
Reduce your solvent purchases and your hazardous waste generation substantially–– up to 95 percent!
BECCA delivers the next generation in solvent recycling. Our distillation recyclers come in multiple sizes to accommodate any operation. Our solvent recovery still recyclers are the cleanest, safest, most reliable and cost-effective way to recover and recycle waste in the industry.
The recycled solvents are up to 99% pure, proving to be the cleanest and most cost-effective way to recover waste and recycle solvents in the industry.
Before You Purchase
17.5 Gallon Distillation Literature
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Literature
- BECCA Recycler Options And Accessory Literature
- Optional – Accel Cool Literature
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Specifications Sheet
Guides, Manuals, & Posters
- BECCA 17.5 Gallon Recycler Install, Instruction, & Operation Manual
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Operations Guide Poster
Listing Report & Other Info
- 17.5 Gallon Recycler Listing Certification Report
- Temperature Adjustments For Altitude
- Electrical Consumption Information
Care & Maintenance
- CSA listed to UL 2208, Class I Division 1 Group D (Hazardous and Non-hazardous Working Areas)
- Teflon Coated cast Aluminum solvent distillation recycler tanks are designed to accommodate bag liners to facilitate easy and safe removal of solid residues.
- Includes four Recycler Bag Liners
- Electronic Control Panel
- One-touch Automated Cycle
- Digital Display
- Electronic Timer
- Electronic Thermostat
- Continuous Solvent Recycling Monitoring & Troubleshooting Control
- Safety relief lid to prevent pressure buildup over 1.0 psi
- Electric thermal coils contained in Cast Aluminum
- Suitable for most solvent distillation (not suitable for nitrocellulose). Call to review your specific equipment application.
- Recycler Bag Liner Packages (25, 50, and 100 pack)
- Protect Maintenance Film
- Accel-Cool™ – Accelerates the cool down reducing the overall process time
- Vacuum Assist System
- Pump Transfer Kits
- Stainless Steel Condenser
- Auto Fill
- Water Separator
- 24″ Wide x 37″ Deep x 62″ High
- 220V 1 PH (13.5 Amps)