Waterborne and Solvent Paint!
*Shown with optional white powder coat
Time and money slowing down your operation?
The FLASH DRY SYSTEM by BECCA is designed to decrease dry-times through DYNAMIC AIR MOVEMENT and a Powerful Directed Nozzle System resulting in FAST and EFFECTIVE drying.
The system is easy to install, operates with ONE BUTTON START and requires NO adjustments after set up.
The FLASH DRY SYSTEM by BECCA delivers SPEED, EASE OF OPERATION and a guaranteed RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
The system will provide:
• Dynamic Air Movement: Non-directional Air Flow resulting in more effective drying.
• Directional Air Control: Fixed position nozzles adjustable to target sizes
• Dehydrating Paint: Quickly and effectively removes solvents
• Dries Fast: Our 4D AIR TECHNOLOGY™ Delivers Supreme Performance!
- KnowledgeHUB Articles
- Related Products
Flash Dry Literature
Guides, Manuals, & Posters
- Speed – Rapid Drying by the Powerful Directed Nozzle System
- Easy To Operate – One Button Start
- Adjustibility – Once the System has been set-up there is no need for Adjustments
- Low Cost To Use – Avg. cost is approximately 30 cents /Day
- Value Priced – Flash Dry System has a low purchase cost and can also reduce your need to upgrade your Compressor
- High Static Blower – Generates a Powerful amount of Air
- 2 HP Motor – All the Power necessary to Drive the High Static Blower
- On/Off Motor Starter – Easy to Start & Stop
- Erector Set Construction – Easy to Install
- Flexible Design – Extra Components have been provided to accommodate different booth lengths (Up to 28’) & entry locations
- Tempered/Filtered Air – Intake Air is Clean Filtered and Tempered (Heated Booth) Spray Booth Air, not Dusty Shop or Compressed Air.
- Painted White – Powder Coat the Nozzle Tubes & Damper in the Booth
- Puff Switch – Explosion Proof switch allows turning the system On/Off in-side the Spray Booth (This option replaces On/Off Controls Outside the Spray Booth. Must be purchased with Order – Retrofit is a Higher Price ). Part# 870300
- Motor Voltages & 1Phase – BECCA has 208—240 Volt 3 Phase standard. 480V & 1 Phase Electrical is available (Must be Specified upon Order – This may extend the Lead Time for Delivery). Call for Part# & Pricing
- Physical dimensions if applicable.
- Dynamic Air Movement vs. Fixed Turbulent Air
- Key Factors to Air Drying Paint Effectively and Efficiently
- FLASH DRY 4D Air Technology
- How to Dry Paint? What Technologies are available?
- “Slow Dry Times – An Unavoidable Cost? They don’t have to be”
- Options to Air Drying Paint – What is the Best Choice?
- Why are painters so reluctant to use air drying systems?
- 8 of 10 Painters Do Not Like Their Waterborne Drying System
- What Would One More Job Per Day Mean to Your Bottom Line?
- Every Good Business Owner Is In Business To Make A Profit!